For this round I tried the color wheel picker a few times but nothing was jumping out at me. (I know, I know, that kind of defeats the purpose of using a random color picker!) In the meanwhile however, I've been feeling a tightness in my throat, I even got a cramp in my throat the other day (boy that hurt!). So I thought, hmmm, let me see what color that chakra is, and if I haven't done that color yet, I will use that for What's It To Hue? Tuesday.
As it turns out I haven't done this color yet - it's BLUE!
Here are some tidbits regarding the throat chakra I picked up off of of About.com:
- Color - blue
- Sanskrit Name - vishuddha
- Physical Location - throat, neck region
- Purposes - learning to take responsibility for one's own needs
- Spiritual Lesson - confession, surrender personal will over to divine will, faith, truthfulness over deceit
- Physical Dysfunctions- sore throat, mouth ulcers, scoliosis, swollen glands, thyroid dysfunctions, laryngitis, voice problems, gum or tooth problems, TMJ
- Mental and Emotional Issues - personal expression, creativity, addiction, criticism, faith, decision making (choices), will, lack of authority
- Information Stored Inside Throat Chakra - self-knowledge, truth, attitudes, hearing, taste, smell
- Area of Body Governed - throat, thyroid, trachea, neck vertebrae, mouth, teeth, gums, esophagus,
I'll have some more info on BLUE next week....but in the meanwhile, if you'd like to play along, I will have a reveal on September 6! I'll be working on clearing my throat chakra while beading! All you have to do is make something blue, and blog about it! I will have a giveaway again, just haven't had a chance to photograph it yet!
P.S. Fellow Bead Soup Blog Partiers - how excited are you!?! I put together my soup last week and I'm so excited to send it to my partner.